2012/05/09

freakedoutmaniacART

So I now have a deviantART...account? Page? Gallery? Hoity-toity artist's loft? Gallery-showing somehow finagled from a curator who actually just needed to fill a little wall-space?

Anyway, I am now present and have works viewable upon deviantART.

I have used it to put up the first five sections of the short story about first contact 'twixt humans and zledo, called "Here Are Dragons". Go read it. I don't care if you don't want to. Go. Now.

Off with you, seriously.

2 comments:

penny farthing said...

Whoohoo! I read them all! Awesome - really cool space story, with tech that is mind-stretching but well explained, while keeping the story fast-paced. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hooray for serialization!

Nicholas D.C. Wansbutter said...

Excellent -- glad to finally be able to see some of your work. How long is this "Here are Dragons" in total (word count). I haven't read it all, but liked the first "chapter". Would you be interested in submitting it to an anthology that I am helping put together? Email me the manuscript if you are: NWansbutterEsq@gmail.com